Registration for the 4th Annual Midwest Native Plant Conference is now open!
This year's conference will be held at Bergamo Conference Center, located on the beautiful grounds of Mt. Saint John Nature Preserve, in Dayton, Ohio from July 27, 28 & 29, 2012.
Here are some great reasons why you should register for the Midwest Native Plant Conference:
- Learn about native plants and their ecosystems from professionals in their fields
- Shop our native plant vendors for the widest array of native plants available anywhere
- Meet other attendees and share your experiences with native plants
- Visit native areas rich in many species with an experienced guide
- Walk the restored prairie, woodland and meadows of Mt. St. John Preserve during your stay
- Join the morning bird walks and evening walks of discovery
- Meet and talk with our keynote speakers, David Wagner, Marielle Anzelone, Ian Adams and Cheryl Harner.
- Peruse the booths of nature-related arts and crafts for sale
- Buy a book and have it signed by the author
- Extend your stay and explore Greene County shops, nature areas, Air Force Museum, and towns
- Connect with nature
If you register early, you will reserve your spot, receive a discounted weekend rate, and help to ensure that you will be able attend your favorite field trip. We offer Friday and Saturday only options as well. The conference website offers a conference registration form, a lodging reservation form, bios and program descriptions for all keynote and breakout speakers, and field trip descriptions. Our vendors will be open to the public on Saturday, from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Please join us to "Connect with Nature"!
The Midwest Native Plant Society